An easy to understand guide on engagement ring styles
The epitome of elegance, classic engagement rings are always fashionable. Considered one of the most loved styles, classic designs often include solitaire or three stone settings which are timeless to suit any style.
She loves the latest trends and a large or showy engagement ring is okay with her. A contemporary take on the classic, this style often incorporates wide bands, open shanks and bezel settings giving it boldness and distinction.
For the one who’s not afraid to flaunt it, this style is the epitome of bling. Popular today, this style includes easy to see diamonds, smaller diamond clusters and halo settings giving the sense of a larger ring.
For the alternative girl who loves feminine and dainty pieces, with a touch of vintage splendor. She has her own unique style, isn’t afraid of setting trends or wearing diamond alternatives.
She adores certain old-fashioned trends from the 1800’s – 1960’s and would adore a little piece of history – old or new. Style periods include Georgian, Art Deco and Victorian which can be recreated with modern touches for a timeless ring.
Well suited to the wearer who already owns delicate pieces. This style is widely composed of varying designs but will consistently feature fine elements such as thin bands and minimalist details.
Our time saving service directs you to the right jewellers for your budget and her style
- Add as much ring information as you like such as budget, location, ring photos, or comments
- We save you time by recommending jewellers who are the right fit based on your needs
- No middleman and our jewellers provide free advice
- Our service is FREE for a limited time
Our simple tool helps you record your dream ring
- Add your dream engagement ring details including stone shape, ring style, photos and more
- Share your ring details with your partner for when they are ready
- Provide instructions on the exact design, down to the last detail
- We help him acquire the exact ring you want with the right jeweller
- Our Ring Registry is FREE